Rotimi Amaechi, the Transportation Minister, resigns in 2023
Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, Nigeria’s Minister of Transportation, has resigned from the Federal Executive Council of Nigeria (FEC).
According to Nigerian Tribune, this is the case.
According to the story, he sent “his resignation letter today,” according to individuals close to the former Minister.
Last Monday, President Muhammadu Buhari ordered all Federal political appointees seeking election to quit.
The appointees have until today, May 16th, 2022, to comply with the decree, as set by Buhari.
Share your thought below:
- Fireboy DML – Bandana ft. Asake
- Tiwa Savage – Loaded Ft. Asake (Music)
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Chris Brown – Call Me Everyday ft. Wizkid
- Ruger – Girlfriend
- Asake – Peace unto you
- Ruger – Wewe
- Burna Boy – Different Size Ft. Victony
- Kizz Daniel ft. Tekno – Buga
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Fireboy DML – Playboy
- Iyanya – Like Ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
- Burna Boy – Toni-Ann Singh (TAS) Ft. Popcaan
- Mayorkun – Certified Loner (No Competition)
- Simi – Balance Ft Adekunle Gold
- Omah Lay – Safe Haven
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Fireboy DML – Compromise Ft. Rema
- Bella Shmurda – Philo ft. Omah Lay
- Ayra Starr – Rush (Lyrics)
- Flavour – My Sweetie (Lyrics)
- #BBNaija: “I Want My ‘Queen’ To Win The Show” — Groovy Campaigns For Phyna [Video]