Ndidi accelerates his rehabilitation after a long-term ailment
Wilfred Ndidi has made progress in his rehabilitation from injury and is expected to participate in pre-season training with Leicester City.
With a knee injury, the Nigerian international missed the final two-and-a-half months of the 2021/22 season.
In Leicester City’s UEFA Europa Conference League match against Rennes, the midfielder suffered an injury.
Ndidi has been working hard in the United Arab Emirates to achieve full fitness ahead of the new season while the rest of his teammates are on vacation.
“It was a pleasure to support Wilf with his rehabilitation while in Dubai last week. “Thank you to LCFC for entrusting our service Elite Sports Performance with their player, and best of luck to Wilfred on his comeback,” said Chris Bowman of Elite Sports Performance, as stated by Leicester City Mercury.
On June 27, Leicester City will begin pre-season training.
Share your thought below:
- Ruger – Wewe
- Ruger – Girlfriend
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Fireboy DML – BANDANA ft. Asake
- Chris Brown – Call Me Everyday ft. Wizkid
- Fireboy DML – Playboy
- Burna Boy – Different Size Ft. Victony
- Asake – Peace unto you
- Tiwa Savage – Loaded Ft. Asake (Music)
- Kizz Daniel ft. Tekno – Buga
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Iyanya – Like Ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
- Burna Boy – Toni-Ann Singh (TAS) Ft. Popcaan
- Mayorkun – Certified Loner (No Competition)
- Simi – Balance Ft Adekunle Gold
- Omah Lay – Safe Haven
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Naira Marley – Ayewada (Video)
- Asake – Terminator
- Oxlade – KU LO SA
- Ayra Starr – Rush
- Shoday – Caution
- Don marquis – MA DI RA Ft. Seyi Vibez