Kuami Eugene – Ghana We Dey ft. Shatta Wale, Samini
Ghana We Dey by Kuami Eugene & Shatta Wale, Samini
Lynx Entertainment singer, Kuami Eugene has back with another iconic single titled “Ghana We Dey.”
The Ghanaian musician, in particular, cooperated with Shatta Movement Empire General, Shatta Wale, and High-Grade Family Boss, Samini.
MOG Beatz is responsible for the production.
The song is undeniably a masterwork; it is the epitome of what good music should sound like.
We strongly advise you to add this fantastic song to your repertoire since you will undoubtedly like listening to it.
Grab the music below, and don’t forget to tell your friends about it.
Listen and share your thought below:
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Chris Brown – Call Me Everyday ft. Wizkid
- Ruger – Girlfriend
- Asake – Peace unto you
- Ruger – Wewe
- Burna Boy – Different Size Ft. Victony
- Kizz Daniel ft. Tekno – Buga
- Tiwa Savage – Loaded Ft. Asake
- Fireboy DML – Bandana ft. Asake
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Fireboy DML – Playboy
- Iyanya – Like Ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
- Burna Boy – Toni-Ann Singh (TAS) Ft. Popcaan
- Mayorkun – Certified Loner (No Competition)
- Simi – Balance Ft Adekunle Gold
- Omah Lay – Safe Haven
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Ayra Starr – Rush (Lyrics)
- Asake – Organise
- Fireboy DML – Ashawo
- Burna Boy – For My Hand Ft. Ed Sheeran