Killy Ft Harmonize – Ni Wewe (Video)
Ni Wewe by Killy & Harmonize
Tanzanian singer, Killy has released the music video for his amazing hit ” Ni Wewe.”
The Hunter-produced song has outstanding vocal help from Konde Music WorldWide Boss, Harmonize.
Finally, Apya and Joshua Moszi deserve credit for the production. XBills Ebenezar Pictures shot and directed the video.
Ni Wewe is a Swahili word in English means (It’s you) Ni wewe is a song talks about the love of a man who expresses his feeling to a woman he loves and how much he cares for her in every situations.
Furthermore, the song was taken from Killy’s EP, “Greenlight” which consists of 6 tracks and features the likes of Harmonize, Ibraah, Christian Bella.
Watch and share your thought below:
- Fireboy DML – Bandana ft. Asake
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Burna Boy – Different Size Ft. Victony
- Ruger – Girlfriend
- Ruger – Wewe
- Tiwa Savage – Loaded Ft. Asake (Music)
- Chris Brown – Call Me Everyday ft. Wizkid
- Asake – Peace unto you
- Kizz Daniel ft. Tekno – Buga
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Fireboy DML – Playboy
- Iyanya – Like Ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
- Burna Boy – Toni-Ann Singh (TAS) Ft. Popcaan
- Mayorkun – Certified Loner (No Competition)
- Simi – Balance Ft Adekunle Gold
- Omah Lay – Safe Haven
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Asake – Joha
- Oxlade – KU LO SA
- Asake – Terminator
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- Ayra Starr – Rush