JTBlow – One Time (Where The Money Dey)
One Time (Where The Money Dey) by JTBlow
Justice Eluemuno Nwanua, best known by his stage as JTBLOW, is a Delta State, Nigeria-based dancer, musician, and composer.
The talented artist has collaborated with some of the top musicians from Nigeria, East Africa, and South Africa to create some incredible features.
Following up on his previous radio smash “IF,” here’s another banger off his upcoming EP “One Time.”
Enjoy this major hit from the SANTARABOTA singer before the video for “One Time” arrives later this month.
We strongly advise you to add this fantastic song to your repertoire since you will undoubtedly like listening to it.
Grab the music below, and don’t forget to tell your friends about it.
Listen and share your thought below:
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Chris Brown – Call Me Everyday ft. Wizkid
- Ruger – Girlfriend
- Asake – Peace unto you
- Ruger – Wewe
- Burna Boy – Different Size Ft. Victony
- Kizz Daniel ft. Tekno – Buga
- Tiwa Savage – Loaded Ft. Asake
- Fireboy DML – Bandana ft. Asake
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Fireboy DML – Playboy
- Iyanya – Like Ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
- Burna Boy – Toni-Ann Singh (TAS) Ft. Popcaan
- Mayorkun – Certified Loner (No Competition)
- Simi – Balance Ft Adekunle Gold
- Omah Lay – Safe Haven
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Ayra Starr – Rush (Lyrics)
- Asake – Organise
- Fireboy DML – Ashawo
- Burna Boy – For My Hand Ft. Ed Sheeran