Iceberg Slim – Owo
Owo by Iceberg Slim
Nigerian pop musician, Iceberg Slim has arrived back with a new single titled “Owo.”
‘Owo,’ which means the money in Yoruba, is the new addition. Iceberg Slim makes his long-awaited return with this track.
Altims also produced the song, which was mixed and mastered by Marqai Mixx.
Meanwhile, this is a fantastic track that you should not overlook.
Nevertheless, if you enjoy music, you are almost certainly in possession of the most recent excellent hit song.
Listen and share your thought below:
- Ruger – Wewe
- Ruger – Girlfriend
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Fireboy DML – BANDANA ft. Asake
- Chris Brown – Call Me Everyday ft. Wizkid
- Fireboy DML – Playboy
- Burna Boy – Different Size Ft. Victony
- Asake – Peace unto you
- Tiwa Savage – Loaded Ft. Asake (Music)
- Kizz Daniel ft. Tekno – Buga
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Iyanya – Like Ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
- Burna Boy – Toni-Ann Singh (TAS) Ft. Popcaan
- Mayorkun – Certified Loner (No Competition)
- Simi – Balance Ft Adekunle Gold
- Omah Lay – Safe Haven
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Naira Marley – Ayewada (Video)
- Asake – Terminator
- Oxlade – KU LO SA
- Ayra Starr – Rush
- Shoday – Caution
- Don marquis – MA DI RA Ft. Seyi Vibez