clock menu more-arrow no yes

Ex-BBNaija housemate gives startling evidence, revealing how he nearly died from brain injury and blindness

Boma Akpore, a famous and well-known reality celebrity, provides a frightening testimony in which he describes a medical ailment that nearly blinded him and left him with brain damage.

According to Boma, the struggle began when he contracted COVID in 2020, which progressed into a near-fatal crisis.

According to his Instagram post, he suffered days without relief from a sinus illness that never lasted more than a day.

He wrote in a lengthy note;

“My Witness!!!”

On December 2, 2020, I contracted COVID-19, which resulted in a severe sinus infection. Prior to that, I had never had sinus problems that lasted longer than three days.

Ex-BBNaija housemate shares a shocking testimony, reveals how he almost had brain damage and blindness

Then I became extremely busy going from one film set to another in the United States, and then I returned to Nigeria and stayed for another 6 months due to my involvement with Big Brother Naija and other press obligations.

After that, I chose to return to New York, despite the fact that the sinus infection had not relieved me for nearly a year. I chose to see an allergist, and between January and March 2021, I had numerous doctor appointments and tests, the findings of which were very unpleasant.

I was only inhaling via my left nose because half of my right face/nostril was obstructed. Every day at this point, I wake up with snot in my right nostril. My only alternative at this time was to get the operation recommended by my doctor.

The surgery date has been established for April 12. Suddenly, I was cast in a film in Nigeria, and production began. My team and I opted to postpone the procedure until after the filming on April 8. The reunion date was also set while I was in Nigeria, so I killed two birds with one stone.

I flew back to New York City as soon as the last episode was completed, on May 7, to prepare for my surgery on May 13. I was terrified when the doctor informed me that the infection had already spread to the back of my skull and that I could go blind or suffer brain damage because it was a head operation so close to the brain.

The surgery began at 6:30 a.m. and was scheduled to end at 12 p.m., but I couldn’t wake up for another 3 1/2 hours, mehnnn, everyone was terrified. Everyone should thank God for my life. After two months, I’m back at the gym; the sixth slide shows me working out on July 20th, 2022, and ready to go back to work.

God is wonderful. I want to remind everyone to always consult their doctors if they are experiencing unusual symptoms or illness.

PS: The grey region in the scan shot is the blocked portion of my nose/face. Many thanks to my friends and loved ones who looked after me when I was sick. May Almighty God provide for you in your hour of need.”