Duncan Mighty – Owu ft. Timaya
Owu by Duncan Mighty & Timaya
Duncan Mighty of Port Harcourt and Young Wealth Records owner features Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa – Timaya on this smashing single named ‘Owu’ off Duncan Mighty’s ‘The Certificate’ album.
Duncan Mighty produced the song, which is the sixth track on Duncan Mighty’s The Certificate album, and it features the two Port Harcourt breeds doing what they do best.
We strongly advise you to add this fantastic song to your repertoire since you will undoubtedly like listening to it.
Grab the music below, and don’t forget to tell your friends about it.
Listen and share your thought below:
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Chris Brown – Call Me Everyday ft. Wizkid
- Ruger – Girlfriend
- Asake – Peace unto you
- Ruger – Wewe
- Burna Boy – Different Size Ft. Victony
- Kizz Daniel ft. Tekno – Buga
- Tiwa Savage – Loaded Ft. Asake
- Fireboy DML – Bandana ft. Asake
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Fireboy DML – Playboy
- Iyanya – Like Ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
- Burna Boy – Toni-Ann Singh (TAS) Ft. Popcaan
- Mayorkun – Certified Loner (No Competition)
- Simi – Balance Ft Adekunle Gold
- Omah Lay – Safe Haven
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Ayra Starr – Rush (Lyrics)
- Asake – Organise
- Fireboy DML – Ashawo
- Burna Boy – For My Hand Ft. Ed Sheeran