DanDizzy – Wotowoto
Wotowoto by DanDizzy
Brilliant Nigerian lyricist, musician, composer, and freestyler, DanDizzy joins the music world with the interesting song “Wotowoto.”
His professional career dates all the way back to 2009. He has since worked with musicians such as Ajebo Hustlers, DJ Joenel, Dr. Barz, and Blaqbonez.
In rap battles, he has faced off against famous rappers such as MI Abaga, Vector, and Olu Maintain.
He has also won rap competitions such as the Sprite Triple Slam and the Rhythm Rap Competition.
Additionally, this amazing piece follows his previous partnership with Suss, “Shalaye.”
Grab the music below, and don’t forget to tell your friends about it.
Listen and share your thought below:
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Chris Brown – Call Me Everyday ft. Wizkid
- Ruger – Girlfriend
- Asake – Peace unto you
- Ruger – Wewe
- Burna Boy – Different Size Ft. Victony
- Kizz Daniel ft. Tekno – Buga
- Tiwa Savage – Loaded Ft. Asake
- Fireboy DML – Bandana ft. Asake
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Fireboy DML – Playboy
- Iyanya – Like Ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
- Burna Boy – Toni-Ann Singh (TAS) Ft. Popcaan
- Mayorkun – Certified Loner (No Competition)
- Simi – Balance Ft Adekunle Gold
- Omah Lay – Safe Haven
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Ayra Starr – Rush (Lyrics)
- Asake – Organise
- Fireboy DML – Ashawo
- Burna Boy – For My Hand Ft. Ed Sheeran