#BBNaija: “You’re the love of my life and I want your family to know how well I treat you” – Sheggz tells Bella
Sheggz, a BBNaija season 7 housemate, has won Bella over to his side.
Following Ebuka’s remark about his relationship with Bella, the young roommate was anxious about Bella’s parents’ perception of him.
Remember how, during yesterday night’s live eviction show, Bella was questioned by the host, Ebuka, about why she was still in an obviously toxic relationship with her lover, Sheggz?
Ebuka was intrigued and questioned Bella whether “being insulted is her love language,” as he occasionally hears Sheggz calling her names while watching the show.
Sheggz told his partner, Bella, after the live show that he is anxious about her family’s approval of their relationship, given the story that has arisen about him.
“It truly pains me… You’re genuinely the love of my life, and I really want your family to know how much you mean to me and how nicely I treat you,” Sheggz told Bella.
Bella answered by telling Sheggz that she doesn’t care what other people think about her and Sheggz’s relationship because her family can see how well he treats her.
“I’m sure they notice.” I’m sure they notice as well. “They do,” Bella assuredly stated.
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Chris Brown – Call Me Everyday ft. Wizkid
- Ruger – Girlfriend
- Asake – Peace unto you
- Ruger – Wewe
- Burna Boy – Different Size Ft. Victony
- Kizz Daniel ft. Tekno – Buga
- Tiwa Savage – Loaded Ft. Asake
- Fireboy DML – Bandana ft. Asake
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Fireboy DML – Playboy
- Iyanya – Like Ft. Davido & Kizz Daniel
- Burna Boy – Toni-Ann Singh (TAS) Ft. Popcaan
- Mayorkun – Certified Loner (No Competition)
- Simi – Balance Ft Adekunle Gold
- Omah Lay – Safe Haven
- Cheque – Holy Gee
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Ayra Starr – Rush (Lyrics)
- Asake – Organise
- Fireboy DML – Ashawo
- Burna Boy – For My Hand Ft. Ed Sheeran